Sunday, January 20, 2013

Absence

Day 16 of 21DSD!

So, my sister informed me that I am slacking on my blogging. I will not disagree with her.. LOL. I've been a bad blogger, a bad, bad, blogger. I've just been busy living my life.. sigh. But I promise to do better ;)

Six days have passed since my last entry. I've posted a slew of pictures to let you know what kind of foods that I have been eating. I can tell you, my favorite thus far was the bangers and mash - sausage w/mashed cauliflower - AMAZING.

My meals have basically been; eggs and a meat with chai black/green tea blend, water, acv/lemon/water, pumpkin pancakes, banana pancakes, fish/veggies.

As of right now, I am making spaghetti squash w/spaghetti sauce and sauteed spinach and chicken. NOM!

Day 16 Meals:
1. Banana pancake, pan grilled almond flour chicken, roasted carrots, roasted okra.
2. Water
3. Water, lemon, ACV
4. Chai green/black tea mix w/coconut milk & cinnamon
5. Spaghetti squash w/gluten & sugar free spaghetti sauce, spinach, grilled chicken
6. 1 cup coconut water

Activities: Tennis, Brisk 1 mile walk, 30 push-ups.








 
This is what I have been doing in my spare time instead of blogging ^ so be angry at the book ;)

~Until next time,

Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment