Sunday, January 13, 2013

Untitled

Day 9 of the 21DSD!

What what! 12 more days left of my sugar detox. T W E L V E! And as the days are dwindling down, I am discovering new ways to make food taste fabulous! I am very satisfied with the meals I had today and right now, I am quite stuffed!

I have been slacking on working out, a fear complex has set in. I am forcing myself to get over it starting tomorrow. I need to get back on the wagon and do what makes me feel best about myself. Time to get serious and re-evaluate what I want goal wise.

Meals:
1. Two egg omelet w/tomato, spinach, onion, steak & pumpkin pancakes
2. Grassfed beef & cabbage sautee w/carrot smash
3. GT citrus kombucha
4. ACV, Lemon, Water
5. 1 cup of hot water  w/lemon
6. 1 cup of coffee w/coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon
7. 1 green apple w/toasted pecan, coconut, cinnamon in coconut milk
8. Water, water, water!
9. Cod liver oil
10. 1 cup of bone broth




~ Until next time,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment