Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 18

Day 18 of 21DSD

Today was a lot like yesterday. I slaved my life away playing "catch up" on cleaning - baseboard scrubbing, mopping, dishes, laundry. Sadly, I still have a bit left to do before the house is completely done.

I took a break from my slavery and went to crossfit. It was an awesome workout - lots of moves with plates & 400m run to warm up. Big deal: I did a hand stand for the first time!!!! The WOD was the following:

Front Squat 3-3-3-3
For Time:
10-8-6-4-2
Dumbbell Snatch (per arm) - Heavy
Burpees
Handstand Push-Ups

The lack of sugar cravings I am now feeling is Ahmazing! It's crazy how much your body adapts taste wise :)

Day 18 Meals:
1. Coffee w/grassfed butter & coconut oil
2. Small bowl of cinnamon green apple in coconut milk
3. Water
4. Tuna Avocado over spinach w/asparagus, portobello, carrots w/pumpkin & almond milk smoothie
5. Paleo Corndog w/jicama fries & paleo ketchup

Supplements:
1. Cod liver oil
2. Yellow dock
3. CLA
4. Fish oil




~ Until next time,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment